Realtors Face Demand Threat from BDA Flats
Published on Mar 16, 2013, 07:20 AM IST
According to the BDA notification, the government is likely to allot 1 BHK flats priced between 7 to 12 lakhs, 2 BHK flats priced between 14 to 17 lakhs and 3 BHK flats between 23 to 27 lakhs. Whereas private builders charge almost thrice the price for similar configurations.
Moreover, people who buy flats from government agencies can be secure without any title disputes in future. Also, BDA flats and sites are likely to have proper closed drainages, roads, parks and other civic amenities. Flats from BDA are more likely to have high appreciation levels as the cost of purchase is quite low. Customers can expect good quality and hassle free maintenance as BDA has plans to outsource the construction and maintenance to private builders.
The Karnataka Housing Board has proposed to construct over 3000 low cost housing units in different parts of the city like Yelahanka, Devanahalli, Suryanagar and Kengeri.
BDA has invited applications for 4388 single bedroom units, 1170 two bedroom units and 632 three bedroom units. Applications are available from leading Canara bank branches from 25th March.
With such massive expansion plans by BDA and KHB, we certainly find it a big threat to demand of apartments from private builders.
Please beware of fake applications or online downloads from external vendors. Also, make sure you are eligible to apply in the right category, else, your initial deposit will not be refunded for ineligible applications.
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India
- The Future of Integrated Townships
- Sobha Developers - Land Bank in Bangalore
- Prestige Group - Future Launches
- Sluggish Demand on Budigere Cross
- Office Absorption Drops 81% in Bangalore - Q1-2013
- Sobha Developers - Future Launches
- Retail, Wholesale Chain Find Bangalore Attractive
- Decision on Real Estate Regulator Bill Deferred
- Realtors Face Demand Threat from BDA Flats
- Signal Free Corridor Hits a Roadblock
- Buy Discounted Flats in Bangalore
- Land Prices Spike in Hoskote
- Average Size of Bangalore Apartments Highest in India
- Bangalore to Get Digitalized Property Cards
- Villa Rentals Drop in Bangalore
- Bangalore Office Market Update
- Budget Analysis - Mixed Bag for Real Estate
- Dynamics of Bangalore Housing Market
- Real Estate Bill - What's in it for me?
- Office Space Absorption Shrinks
- Why do Expats Love Koramangala
- Best Investment Neighborhoods of 2012
- Bangalore Realty Set to Soar
- Hinduja Launches 40 Acre IT Park at Hebbal