Launching Shortly: The Greens
Published on Mar 13, 2013, 09:00 PM IST
2 BHK unit sizes range from 695 to 890 sq.ft and 3 BHK units range from 1118 to 1202 sq.ft.
The builders have been aggressive on the marketing campaign with full page ads on leading news papers without disclosing the price, a clever strategy to build curiosity among potential customers.
We've reached out to he builders and undisclosed sources from the builder has confirmed the project to be launched on 21st March-13 and likely to be priced between ₹ 2200 to 2400 per sq.ft. The base cost of an entry level 2 BHK likely to be priced around ₹ 17 lakhs and 3 BHK around 26 lakhs approximately.
The base price sounds very aggressive with the kind of amenities and project plan. The master plan of the Greens has been sketched out well with different zones for outdoor sports, a well disconnected club house and parking areas. Most layout developers nearby are selling plots or sites at a base price of ₹ 1200 without any amenities.
Neighborhood now is just bare land, the government has approved a 6 lane STRR ( Satellite Town Ring Road ) which passes through Anekal, Attibele, Sarjapur till Old Madras road. IIM-B has also confirmed its plans for a massive campus in Jigani. Karnataka Government has opened the doors for big industrial investments at Jigani targeting the spillover from Hosur.
On the downside, chances of air pollution, foul smell etc can be high with more industries coming up at Jigani. There were complaints earlier from the residents of Jigani over foul smell and burning sensation in the eyes with pollution from Biocon Industries. This may not be a concern now as the project site is located at least 10 KMS far from Jigani.
We expect the project to kick-off on a high with Price being the key USP, excellent project plan, target customers (knowing potential customers) and a direct launch ( no pre-launch). The builder has all approvals in place and we appreciate the strategy for a direct launch as this would boost the customer confidence on the project.
Update: 22nd March-13
We are proud to inform you that we were the first to break the price range before the project launch. With the launch price of 1875 per sq.ft. and an offer from builder for downpayment of 3 lakhs and nothing till possession makes it a desperate buy. Even with a basic sq.ft rent of ₹ 8, the owner can expect a rent of ₹ 6000 for a 2 BHK which is much higher than basic bank interest rates for 12 lakhs.
Note: It's recommended to contact the builder for the latest prices, plans etc. as these projects are yet to be launched.
- Zonasha Vista Off Sarjapur Road
- Unishire Spacio at Bannerghatta Road
- Mantri Lithos at Manyata Tech Park
- Purva High Crest at Kanakapura Road
- Artha Whitefield Paradise
- The Five Summits at Whitefiled
- Pre Launch: Patel's SMONDO 4 at E-City
- Salarpuria Sattva Aspire - Hennur Road
- Pre Launch: Prestige Jade Pavilion Off ORR
- Pre Launch: Ajmera Stone Park - E-City
- Pre Launch: Purva Skydale Harlur Road
- Fortuna Windflower at Sahakara Naga
- Fortuna Viva - North Bangalore
- Pre Launch: Sobha Palladian Marathahalli
- Pre Launch: Nitesh British Columbia
- Hinduja Group Plans 115 Acre Township
- Sobha Developers - Future Launches
- Prestige Constructions: Land Bank
- New Projects by Salarpuria Sattva in FY12-13
- Sobha Developers - Land Bank in Bangalore
- Prestige Group - 16 New Projects FY12-13