Bangalore Guidance Values 2015
Published on Oct 16th-2014
Govt. of Karnataka is planning to hike the guidance value by 20 to 30%. The revision will push up the minimum price at which the property is sold, this will attract higher stamp duty and registration charge.
On Dickenson Road, between MG Road and Ulsoor, the guidance value has been increased from Rs 11,500 per sq ft to Rs 12,100 per sq ft and between Ulsoor to Kamaraj Road the rates have been revised from Rs 9,200 per sq ft to
Rs 10,000 per sq ft.
On Infantry Road, from Ali Askar Road to Central Avenue Building, the guidance value has been increased from 14,000 per sq ft to 14,700 per sq ft. On Lavelle Road, the rates have been increased from Rs 12,800 per sq ft to 13,500 per sq ft. In Jayanagar third block, from Ashoka Pillar to Madhavan Park, the guidance value has been hiked from Rs 8,000 per sq ft to Rs 10,500 per sq ft.
From Madhavan Park to South End Circle, the rate has been revised from Rs 8,000 per sq ft to Rs 10,500 per sq ft. On 9th main road in Jayanagar, the rates have been increased from Rs 12,000 per sq ft to Rs 14,400. In Jayanagar 4th Block, on 9th and 10th main roads, rates have been revised from Rs 13,000 per sq ft to Rs 16,300 per sq ft.
At Gandhi Bazaar in Basavanagudi, the value has been increased from Rs 8,000 per sq ft to Rs 9,200 per sq ft.
The government has also revised the rates for the sale of different types of buildings, which will add up to the revised guidance value.
The new guidance value of the ground floor of RCC buildings has been increased from Rs 1,300 per sq ft to Rs 1,600 per sq ft. The building value has been increased from Rs 80 per sq ft to Rs 300 per sq ft based on the type of material used in the structure.
However, most properties are sold 30 to 60% higher than guidance value.
The government has, however, not revised guidance value for apartments in the City.
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India