Bangalore Nest, Retail Lending ink Strategic tie-up
Published on July 8th, 2014 by Abilash Reddy
Dear Valued Customer,
We are proud to announce a strategic tie-up with RetailLending.com to provide competitive home financing options
The agreement between the two companies will create a conducive environment for Bangalore Nest customers who wish to avail excellent home financial services at attractive rates.
At Bangalore Nest, we are consistently looking at new ways in which we can make a difference in the lives of our customers. Through this tie-up with Retail Lending we will be able to provide excellent service of home financing. We look forward to bringing a whole new world of convenience and flexibility to our valued customers.
RetailLending.com India is the first loan-marketing channel of the country to offer truly personalized loan advisory services. We offer to our vast clientele, the best available service for the loans we passionately help them choose, while maintaining a reassuring support throughout the entire life cycle of the loan product.
Headquartered in Bangalore with the parent company Virtual Group, we are into business for well over a decade compiling nationwide finance business with an overseas presence at Stamford, USA.
- Immediate comparison between various banks
- Clarity on charges and fee structure of the bank
- Special negotiated rates for loan for select properties
- No hidden charges from the banks
- Easy access to quote saves time
- Service till loan is disbursed unlike other ‘lead-generating’ sites that don’t care whether you get the loan or not
- Absolute free service, No payment to be made to retaillending.com or Bangalore Nest
Your Friends at Bangalore Nest
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India