How to get the best deal in buying a new house
Published on Mar 27, 2013, 01:20 AM by Abilash Reddy
Everyone who plans to buy a home would want to get the best deal, why not..?
Before we get into details, it is important to know the sales channels involved in home shopping. It is obvious that all the builders have their own direct sales channels (own employees) and most builders have Channel Partners.
Who are Channel Partners..?
Channel Partners are companies who are authorized to promote and sell properties on behalf of the builders. Here are some interesting facts about channel partners
- Legally authorized to promote and sell properties on behalf of the builder. Here the sale is only between the buyer and the builder, hence, all the payments are done directly to the builders.
- Channel partners have upfront info on performance of the projects, strong market knowledge, upcoming launches and will be in a position to advice options
- Channel partners are better price negotiators as they close many deals
- Most channel partners have their own promotions and these are passed on to customers who book through them
At Bangalore Nest, we are channel partners for most of the builders in Bangalore. We do not charge any professional fee from our customers.
It is very important to know that channel partners can only help if the customer has approached the builder through a channel partner or enquired first with the channel partner. If the customer has directly approached the builders first, channel partners will not be in a position to negotiate any deal on your behalf.
Well, we aren't trying to say not to contact the builder, if you are really looking for a good deal, approach the channel partner first and verify the accuracy of the info with the builders too.
Heed the following six pieces of advice while home shopping this year
- Sooner is better
- Get hold of a Channel Partner
- Know the market
- Know your finances
- Be an attractive buyer
- Consider other neighborhoods
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India