Best Investment Neighborhoods of Bangalore-2012
Published on Jan 20, 2013, 01:20 AM IST
The market has seen stable demand from end users and the best performing neighborhoods in 2012 were Hebbal, RT Nagar and Sahakar Nagar in North Bangalore. These places saw the highest demand and appreciation during the year. With improving infrastructure, connectivity to IT corridors helped north Bangalore to be a preferred place for a home.
There have been huge investments on infrastructure including high-speed rail link, elevated expressway to BIAL, signal free corridor from Hebbal till Silkboard and the monorail. North Bangalore was one of the safest bet.
Best emerging neighborhoods in 2012 were Tumkur road and Kanakpura road. These areas have seen benefits by planned metro connectivity, establishment of NICE road and availability of cauvery water in Kanakpura road.
East Bangalore micro hubs like Sarjapur road, Whitefield and ORR has seen stable demand.
On the commercial front, outer ring road benefited from controlled nature of space supply, which ensured low vacancy levels and healthy absorption rate. Most corporates continued to prefer ORR for its accessibility to employee homes and other IT corridors. Whitefield with its healthy inventory, grabbed the spill over demand from ORR. Bannerghatta, CBD and Koramangala remained largely neutral.
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India