Brigade Group Acquires Landmark Whitefield Property
Published on Mar 29th-2015
Brooke Bond Real Estate is a subsidiary of consumer goods company Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (HUL).
While the company did not disclose details about the transaction, real estate watchers say the average land value is around Rs. 3,500 per sq ft, converting the transaction between Rs. 390 crore to Rs. 400 crore.
The property is located in a prime location with connectivity to two IT hubs Whitefield and Outer Ring Road, sources said.
The acquisition has been made through Brigade Properties Pvt. Ltd., its joint venture with GIC Singapore.
According to a release, the acquisition is part of the strategy announced by Brigade Group and GIC in 2014 to invest up to Rs. 1,500 crores in developments in various cities of South India.
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India