East Bangalore Price Trends
Published on June 10th , 2014
The Picture in 2014
Bangalore has more than 600 residential projects in different parts of the city which are under different stages of construction. The price trends in Bangalore city vary according to the location, connectivity and the amenities of a housing society.
Bangalore city is broadly divided into five regions, namely north, south, east, west Bangalore and other areas including central Bangalore. Till 2013, East Bangalore had the maximum number of residential projects. The approx. number of high rise apartments in this area was 200 and the number of villas and row house projects was 55.
East Bangalore: What is in store?
East Bangalore includes the micro markets like
• Outer Ring Road stretch from Marathahalli to Sarjapur
• Sarjapur Main Road
• Varthur- Sarjapur Link Road
• Marathahalli, Whitefield
The price trends of different areas of East Bangalore are as follows:
|Average Buy Rates (per square feet) (in Rs)||Average Rental Rates (in Rs)|
The key advantages of East Bangalore
East Bangalore, as said has the maximum number of housing projects with a lot of renowned builders taking up the constructions. The key advantages of east Bangalore are:
- Large Business Parks like ITPL in Whitefield, RMZ Infinity in KR Puram, Prestige Tech Park, Bagmane IT Park, Wipro Headquarters and Vrindavan Tech Park
- Development of infrastructural projects like the peripheral ring road and STRR that will lead to a better connectivity to the rest of the city
credits: Akansha Arora ; Images / Statistics - 99acres
Price Trends in East Bangalore (Click image for larger view)
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India