Why do Expats Love Koramangala?
Bangalore is the most preferred indian city for expatriates and NRI's. Most of them prefer Koramangala because of its cosmopolitan nature, professional opportunities and life after work.What makes Koramangala so unique..?, Modern, cosmopolitan neighborhood, proximity to most of IT hubs, world class retail stores, malls, over 300 restaurants, availability of big bungalows etc.
Koramangala already has a sizable expat population living, new expatriates also feel comfortable living in the vicinity. While both villas and high end luxury apartments are considered by expats for living, the size varies according to the family size and the rents are monstrous.
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India