Expect $ 4-5 Billion Foriegn Inflows to Realty Sector
Overseas investors have invested over $ 14 billion USD into the Indian real estate sector over the period from 2006 to 2012. Around half the transactions were invested in residential property, a quarter in office sector and the balance among other sectors.
Terming the next two years much more promising, Hughes said that 2013 and 2014 will have a total of USD 4-5 billion come into the sector, mainly to buy income yielding SEZ assets at a capitalization rate of 10.75 per cent.
Right now, many indian developers and fund managers are seeking to get international money and that is much more likely to come in in the next couple of years. Regionally, half these investment come from US with rest coming from Middle east, Singapore, Hong Kong, Germany and the UK.
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India