IT Layoff’s fuel Real Estate Slump
Published on Feb 24th-2015
This news is certainly rubbing salt into wounds of the Bangalore real estate sector . After a disastrous festive season with lukewarm sales, most of the builders found it really hard to generate leads, forget sales.
However, the builders are quite optimistic that sales will improve and are only witnessing a short term slump. The first 2 months of 2015 has seen many launches from Purva, Prestige, Sobha, Nitesh and other builders. These launches have added more than 10000 units in the market at various neighborhoods.
With the union budget expected this week, builders are hoping for some tax benefits and rate cuts by RBI sometime soon.
Abilash can be reached at email@example.com
image source - cwc.org.au
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India