Kanakapura Road Gets 4 Lane
Published on Mar 4th , 2014
Soon, this national highway No. 209 will become a four-lane road, making driving a hassle-free experience for those heading towards Mysore and beyond.
Addressing an interaction organized by FKCCI in Bangalore on Monday, PWD minister H C Mahadevappa said the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) will soon begin the road-widening work. NH 209 starts from Dewan Madhav Rao Road in Basavanagudi and touches Vedasandur near Dindigul, Tamil Nadu.
While the stretch from Nice junction to Kanakapura will be a four-lane road, the Kanakapura-Tamil Nadu border (near Chamarajnagar) stretch will be developed into a two-lane road, the minister said.
This development is likely to spike prices around Kanakapura road, will have to wait and watch for demolitions for projects on the main road.
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India