Dynamics of Bangalore Housing Market
The rising prices are not denting demand from end users primarily due to Bangalore's demographics and healthy affordability quotient (AQ). Developers are immensely benefited with pre-launches with higher prices, customer advances have increased which results in lower capital blockage.
Bangalore housing market was never an investor paradise market considering capital appreciation was inflationary in nature. But with huge absorption coming in from
- End users with high affordability quotient ( High paid IT jobs primarily)
- Investors and Speculators considering high rental yield and favorable USD to INR conversions.
The rising supplies from large townships or projects are getting absorbed sooner than later, mainly funded or bought by investors leading to increase the prices. Many promoters speculate demand by quoting 'X' price for the first 15 bookings and 'Y' price for the rest, this speculates demand and most people ignore that the 'X' price is a premium.
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India