Bangalore Witnesses 50% Drop in New Launches
With a slow down in IT sector, reflecting slow demand in residential market saw the number of new residential units in 2012 fall by 50%. Over 16000 units were launched in 2012 compared to over 32000 in 2011. The maximum number of new launches were catered to mid-segment while high-end launches were more cautious.
Hebbal witnessed the maximum number of launches owing to land availability and improving infrastructure.
Bangalore Real Estate News
- Real Estate Bill Set to Spike Home Prices
- Real Estate Bubble Set to Burst
- Mid Income Homes Drive Home Sales
- Bangalore Real Estate More Positive
- Bangalore Records Highest Launches
- Bangalore Stands 2nd for Commercial Investment
- Residential Sales Drop by 16% in Bangalore
- Century to Build Walmart Store Near Hebbal
- Godrej Properties Enters Whitefield
- Honeywell Seals Biggest Office Leasing Deal
- Sahara Buys 25 acre Plot at Whitefield
- Will Real Estate Follow the Gold Crash…?
- Over Supply of Retail Space Hits South India