New Launch: ICON by Gcorp at Thanisandra

Published on May 31, 2013, 12:30 AM IST
Gcorp ICON north bangalore
Project Overview by Gcorp: A new lifestyle in Bangalore. Homes designed for the modern lifestyle with facilities and features built for the modern family.

A 25 lac sq.ft. development that is designed and built around todays family and tomorrow's needs. The Icon features 2/3/4 BHK apartments ranging from 1305 to 2695 sq.ft. Spacious, well designed and featuring the very best fittings and materials , The Icon creates incomparable value for money.

The Icon creates a healthier lifestyle with the very best in outdoor recreation - taking care of the body and the mind.

Provision for convenience store, chemist and ATM's that take care of every convenience, after all daily chores shouldn't come in the way of living.

Home Facts:
  • Property Type: Apartments
  • Beds: 2, 3 & 4
  • Baths: 2 & 3
  • Units: 1100 units
  • Unit Size: 1305 - 3097 sq.ft.
  • Neighborhood: Thanisandra
  • Price / Sqft: 4948* onwards

Additional charges
  • Car Parking (1) - 3,00,000 (not shown on the price list)
  • Club House - 1,75,000
  • Infrastructure - 200 per sq.ft.
  • Reticulated Gas - 50,000
  • Maintenance Deposit - 5 per sq.ft.
  • Agreement Charges - 6 per sq.ft.
Key Features / USP
  • Leed Gold Registered
  • Motion Sensor Lighting for Staircases
  • Solar Street Lighting
  • Mini Club House in each phase
  • Visitor Guest Room's


The Icon is towered on 11 blocks of G + 27 floors in a large 20 acres area with only 15% footprint and leaving balance 85% open area with lush green lawns, huge putting green, flower beds, forest areas etc. A fully fledged club, swimming pools, dedicated sports arena providing netted cricket pitch, basketball courts etc are all decked in the Icon.

The Icon is located adjacent to Manyata Tech Park, off the ring road near Nagawara junction. Thanisandra in Bangalore is witnessing explosive growth which will propel it to literally the center of Bengaluru city over a few years. The location is got quite good access to the very best in healthcare and education.

Icon can be rated as one of the best projects in Thanisandra, North Bangalore with exceptional master and unit plans. But, all these come at a cost, three BHK units cost more than a crore.

The project is planned to be developed in 3 phases, with phase 1 and 2 under construction and phase 3 is likely to be launched shortly. 2 BHK units have been sold out leaving 3 behind.


Note: It's recommended to contact the builder for the latest prices, plans etc. as these are subject to change.


Gallery (Click Image for a Larger View)
Price Plans (Click to Download)
  • Gcorp ICON - Price List
https://www.bangalorenest.com/


Benefits of Booking a Property through Bangalore Nest


We'll make your life easier once you finalize a Project & Preferred Unit

  • WE DONT CHARGE ANY CONSULTING or SERVCE FEE
  • Our Customers get an iPad Air or equalling worth gadget / vouchers of your choice.
  • Guaranteed Best Negotiated Price
  • Home Loan Processing Fee Waiver*
  • Assistance in Documentation
  • Home Loan Assistance with options from Multiple Banks & Door Service of Documents and Cheques
  • Terms and Conditions Apply, Please reach us for more details.

EMAIL US

*conditions apply