MIMS Renaissance Bangalore Thanisandra Road

Published on July 16th -2014
mims builders review,mims renaissance bangalore,price,review,location,new pre launch projects bangalore,
Project Overview : Bringing the serenity of the Pensioners Paradise, MIMS Renaissance recreates the magical aura of the Bangalore lifestyle, which caters to the needs of the young and old alike.

Lush gardens, that happens to be the pride of our Garden City, ornate blooms and plush interiors, unabashed in its lavishness, keeping in mind the charm of Bangalore as well. Our apartments are a modern day marvel of eco-living perfectly blended into the urban landscape.

Spacious accommodations, state-of-the-art amenities give you a perpetual promise of luxury. To relive the charm of the yesteryear Bangalore, make your home at MIMS Renaissance.


MIMS Renaissance is located off Thanisandra main road, Bangalore. This residential development is spread across 2.5 acres of land and offers 145 units in G + 4 floors.

Base pre launch prices start from 4000 PSF to 4500 PSF. Being a low rise development, floor rise charges are not applicable. The project structure only covers 41% of the land area leaving 59% open.


MIMS Renaissance is open for pre launch bookings and is planned to be completed by mid 2016.



Reach us for the best negotiated price or group bookings..!

ENQUIRE NOW

Required Fields are marked in red

Home Facts

  • Property Type: Apartments
  • Beds: 2 & 3
  • Baths: 2 & 3
  • Units: 145
  • Unit Size: 1200 - 1600 sq.ft.
  • Floors: G + 4
  • Neighborhood: Off Thanisandra Road
  • Price / Sqft: 4000* onwards




Home Options


  • 2 BHK Units - 48 lacs onwards
  • 3 BHK units - 58 lacs onwards





Amenities


  • Tennis Court
  • Jogging Track
  • Steam & Sauna
  • Indoor Games
  • Gym
  • Basketball Court
  • Amphitheater
  • Squash Court
  • Swimming Pool etc.

Floor Plans

Location

MIMS Renaissance is located off Thanisandra Main Road







Benefits of Booking a Property through Bangalore Nest


We'll make your life easier once you finalize a Project & Preferred Unit

  • WE DONT CHARGE ANY CONSULTING or SERVCE FEE
  • Our Customers get an iPad Air or equalling worth gadget / vouchers of your choice.
  • Guaranteed Best Negotiated Price
  • Home Loan Processing Fee Waiver*
  • Assistance in Documentation
  • Home Loan Assistance with options from Multiple Banks & Door Service of Documents and Cheques
  • Terms and Conditions Apply, Please reach us for more details.

EMAIL US

*conditions apply