Prestige Glenwood - Review
Prestige Constructions have come up with a new project Glenwood which offers twin houses and independent villas.Prestige Glenwood is picture perfect blend of contemporary design with sprawling spaces and private lawns, which radiates luxury in all respect. Vast open areas with appealing landscape features, lush gardens with cobbled pathways, lifestyle amenities and premium finishes can make Prestige Glenwood a nice place to live in.
- Property Type: Twin houses, Independent villas
- Beds: 3 & 4
- Baths: 4 & 5
- Units: 116
- Unit Size: 2800 to 3625 sqft
- Project Size: 15 Acres
- Neighborhood: Budigere Cross, Off Old Madras Road
- Price / Sqft: ₹ 5500* onwards
Prestige group has completed over 161 projects spanning to an extent of over 45 million sqft and one can expect highest construction standards in any of its projects. Prestige has become one of the most favorable real estate brands in south India especially for NRI's. Prestige Glenwood can be a blind bet from a project quality perspective.
Suburb is one of the biggest concerns, Here's the distance (approx.) to a few key locations
18 KMS from MG Road
12 KMS from ITPL & KR Puram Bridge
3 KMS from the NH4 Highway
Although there is a Baldwins school near by, there aren't any hospitals, lakes (for water), Municipal water supply, Grocery stores, Shopping malls etc. There was news or complaints of the agro feed odor from the surrounding factories and a BBMP dump yard nearby. These can be short-term concerns, but it's good to understand that these are directly dependent on commercial development projects in the suburb and appreciation of your property. This is quite similar to KR Puram, which is much closer to the city and we have hardly seen any commercial development there as with the pace of other suburbs.
Bottom-line: Have a try at the surrounding projects too; they are real value for money. If Prestige is the brand that matters to you, then you've made the decision.
Note: As the project is still on pre-launch phase, it is recommended to contact the builder for the latest information. Details on the map are only illustrative.
Traffic and Location Map
Share Your Scrutiny
- Review: Purva Sunflower - Magadi Road
- Review: RBD Still Waters - Off Sarjapur Road
- Review: Nitesh Long Island
- Review: Mantri Webcity - Hennur Main Road
- Review: SJR Palazza City - Sarjapur Road
- Review: Pashmina Brookwoods @ Budigere
- Shilpitha Sunflower @ Whitefield - Review
- Prestige Misty Waters - Hebbal
- Vaishnavi Commune - Sarjapur Road
- Purva Whitehall- Sarjapur Road
- Prestige Royale Gardens - Doddaballapur Road