Mantri Webcity - Review
Mantri Webcity is the first techno residential project inspired by new age technologies like Nano technology, robotics, cloud computing etc. It's a project with perfect blend of technology & comfort. We are leveraging technologies to bring in unique experiences to our residents with installation of intelligent and interactive features like interactive elevators, digital foldable screens, digital library, Music Walls, Water clocks, etc… this would change the way you dreamt about your living spaces.
Sprawling over acres of land, nested in the nexus of IT firms and other companies, aesthetically designed homes infused with web elements, one of its kind landscaped gardens, pavements, ornate fountains, acres of greenery, tweet parks and many more such things in the web city would leave you awestruck & revolutionize the way you socialize, enjoy, explore and innovate.
Mantri Webcity aims at keep its residents connected and socialize in the community where they are living by incorporating the social networking elements in their daily life.
USP / Project Highlights
- The towers draw inspiration from neoclassical and contemporary architecture
- Buildings arranged to present each "room with a view" overlooking lush surroundings inspired by English gardens
- Central green space facilitating recreation amenities including an open amphitheater
- A beautiful spine of water body surrounded by pebbled pathways and seating promenade
- Landscapes created are reminiscent to prevalent styles in different countries bringing you sense of global living
- Located on Hennur main road, Mantri Webcity can be accessed from outer ring road
- Hennur main road joins BIAL towards the north and joins Bangalore city towards south
- Networking:GlimpIdea (App for the community)
- Property Type: Apartments
- Beds: 2 and 3
- Baths: 2 and 3
- Units: 272 in 4 towers
- Unit Size: 1155 to 1740, Pent houses 2210 to 2630
- Neighborhood: Hennur Road
- Price / Sqft: ₹ 4740* onwards
- Club House
- Indoor Games
- Gym & Health Club
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Play Area
- Landscape Garden
- Steam and Sauna
- Mini theatre with surround system
- Hair Salon
- Barbecue Pits
Hennur suburb has seen a sudden spike in residential demand due to improving infrastructure and good connectivity to other parts of Bangalore. There have been massive projects like Bharitiya city, Sobha City and now the Webcity. The proposed satellite town ring road (STRR) which connects Anekal, Sarjapur, Outer whitefield to Airport road is quite close by to the project.
Floor plans have been laid out well with most units having an option of study room. Club membership fee of ₹ 1.5 lakhs looks decent considering the size of the club house (45000 sq.ft.)
With the good things said, builders are charging customers a car park fee of ₹ 2.5 lakhs. This may not go well with many as its an open car park. Maintenance deposit fee is charged at ₹ 225 per sq.ft which is quite high too. Customers looking for luxury pent houses would be disappointed as the unit sizes aren't large and they offer only 3 BHK. This makes people think more than once to pay ₹ 1.9 crores for a 3 BHK penthouse with 1 covered car park. The master layout looks good n paper, but it we feel the out door amenities aren't located centrally. A person who has a house in tower 'U' may have to walk quite a distance to access sports field or party lawn.
Mantri being a reputed builder, customers can expect possession of units by Jan-2015. The location map on the project's website shows the distance from the project to ORR, We appreciate it Mantri.
Mantri Aura and Mantri Webcity are at the same location, We aren't sure if Mantri has branded aura as web city.
Note: It is recommended to contact the builder for the latest information of pricing, layouts, floor plans etc.Details on the map are only illustrative.
Traffic and Location Map
- Mantri Webcity Pricing
- Review: Brigade Golden Triangle - OMR
- Review: Purva Sunflower - Magadi Road
- Review: RBD Still Waters - Off Sarjapur Road
- Review: Nitesh Long Island
- Review SJR Palazza City - Sarjapur Road
- Pashmina Brookwoods Review
- Purva Whitehall- Sarjapur Road
- Prestige Glenwood - Old Madras Road
- Prestige Misty Waters- Hebbal
- Vaishnavi Commune - Sarjapur Road
- Prestige Royale Gardens - Doddaballapur Road